6' Personal Equipment Bag
• Heavy-duty 420 Denier black nylon bag with side pouch, zippered pocket, ID window, and reinforced bottom
• Two detachable, adjustable shoulder straps allow bag to be carried horizontally or vertically
• Two-way zipper runs entire length of bag for easy access
• Dimensions: 8” x 76”, 41” side pouch, 6” x 6” zippered pocket
• Capacity: holds 3-5 flag poles with flags and one sabre in main compartment, one rifle in side pouch
NOTE: Straps must be adjusted so the bag does not drag on the ground. Damage occurring this way is not covered by warranty.
1. To maximize the amount of space in the main compartment and keep the bag flat, poles with flags installed should be placed in alternating directions so flags are at both ends of the bag.
2. To carry poles over 6' long, the top end of the bag can be left unzipped to allow the end of the poles to extend outside the bag.